Aren’t we all germaphobes these days? It’s hard not to feel at least a little nervous about bugs and bacteria with a global pandemic underway. The good news is that germaphobes are easy to shop for! We’ve found 10 perfect gifts for germaphobes that will bring peace of mind to all the nervous nellies in your life. And these days, odds are that everyone on your list will find something to like here.
10 Perfect Gifts for Germaphobes
- No Touch Door Opener. We germaphobes can always identify each other – we’re the ones using paper towels to turn doorknobs and our elbows to push elevator buttons. With one of these convenient door openers, your favorite germaphobe’s hands will stay pristine. The one shown above is made of antimicrobial copper, which has been shown to be an inhospitable environment for coronavirus.
- Hotel Sleep Sack. Even now, travel is sometimes unavoidable. Grab one of these lightweight sleeping bags and your body never has to make contact with the icky hotel bed.
- Phone Sanitizer. Let’s face it – you’re not washing your hands every time you touch your phone. As far as germs go, your phone might just be the dirtiest thing you own. It seems that the jury is still out on whether or not phone sanitizers are truly effective, but I think everyone would feel better knowing they’ve done something to make their phone a little less gross. You can also use it for other small items, such as keys, glasses, etc . . .
- Cyber Clean Putty – Like your phone, your keyboard is teeming with all sorts of microscopic contaminants. This Swiss-made cleaning putty gets in all the nooks and crannies of your keyboard and other electronic devices, killing 99.9% of germs.
- KN95 Masks. N95 masks are still hard to come by, but KN95 masks can be equally effective. Powecom KN95 masks are FDA approved for preventing the transmission of coronavirus. You can find them on Amazon, Office Depot, and Bonafide Masks.
- Automatic Soap Dispenser – Make it that much easier for your germaphobe friends to wash their hands with an automatic soap dispenser. While you’re at it, throw in a bottle of good hand lotion because you know they need it.
- Air Purifier – An air purifier with a HEPA filter can help protect you from all sorts of things – pollution, pet dander, and yes, even viruses. I bought the one pictured above during wildfire season and it made a big difference in our air quality.
- Force of Nature – I think any germaphobe would be thrilled with a cleaning kit from Force of Nature. The Force of Nature system is basically magic – it converts salt, vinegar, and water to electrolyzed water, which is EPA approved for use against the coronavirus (along with 99.9% of other germs). No chemicals, no overpowering fragrances, and totally safe around children and pets. (For $15 off and free shipping, use code MAKEMYOWN.)
- Filter Water Bottle – No germaphobe would be caught dead drinking water from the tap, and with a filter water bottle, they’ll never go thirsty. This LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle removes 99.9% of both waterborne bacteria and parasites (eww).
- Purse Hook – Having to put your purse on the sticky floor of a restaurant is the worst! A purse hook allow you to hang your purse from the edge of the table, keeping it clean and germ-free.
What are your favorite gifts for germaphobes?
Rosie Dunn says
Quite a funny list, but I’ll take note of some items. Thank you!
take my course for me says
It’s occurring all around, and it’s a positive thing for the industry that everyone is catered for. The challenge now is predicting which types of presents our clean freak buddies would choose!
study bay says
When I was looking for a reliable essay writing service, I ran into a study bay website and decided to check it out. I had an unpleasant experience with another service, so I was afraid to get into a trap again. But this time, everything went just perfectly fine.
discussion board post says
Hello, I wanted to add my point of view here. The ideas you have provided here will be interesting for my girlfriend’s presents
best essay writing services says
Much appreciated for data! I need to encourage all understudies to focus on best exposition composing administration, which will assist you with adapting to composing papers on time and without literary theft. This will save you time and keep your school grades high.
top interview questions says
It’s important to be prepared for interview questions, you also want to make sure that your answers to them are authentic and appropriate. You don’t want to come off as arrogant or overly optimistic, or worse, not focused on the work.
One of the most common interview questions is “What are your career aspirations?” The interviewer wants to know what you want to do in your career and how you will fit into the organization. You should tell him what you want to do and then talk about your accomplishments and skills. You should also explain how your skills will help the organization.
Management Homework Help says
Do not hesitate or feel anxious while doing the assignment because you have the Management Homework Help for taking help in doing your assignment, so rather than panicking because of your assignment, you should take help from the experts present online round the clock. Other Source: complete my management assignment
Corporate Law Assignment Help says
Australianlawassignmenthelp.com” offers top-notch Corporate Law Assignment Help. Our team of legal experts provides quality solutions for all law assignments. Get assistance with contract law, tort law, and all areas of law. Experience the difference with our commitment to quality and timely delivery. Contact us now for the best law assignment help in Australia.
mba assignment help uk says
I completely understand the struggle of finding the perfect gift for germaphobes. They are always on the lookout for ways to stay healthy and clean.
Bob Black says
Cool supplies. This will clearly help keep unnecessary bacteria and viruses out of public places and the home. I would probably buy everything at once since I’ve already written on this site about how I got covid, so it’s better to be safe. The air purifier I bought at the beginning of the pandemic. And how did you protect yourself from this virus? Did you use such accessories or not? If I had them before I got sick. I wouldn’t have spared any money for them. Since it took a lot more to treat the covid. It’s a good thing I was able to save some money here https://www.charityrx.com/coupon/amlodipine-besylate. That little bit of savings allowed me to buy another air purifier for my bedroom as well. That one is in the office because that’s where I spend most of my time.
This book features 10 handpicked gifts for germaphobes. It is a great guide for anyone who is looking to get someone a thoughtful and useful gift that they will love. These gifts include items like anti-bacterial soap, kitchen towels, and eye masks.
Take my online course says
The post offers a range of gift ideas for individuals who are concerned about germs and hygiene. The suggestions include UV sanitizers for phones and other devices, antimicrobial cutting boards, and hand sanitizers. These gift ideas are practical and can be useful for anyone who wants to maintain a clean and healthy environment.
Emma Brown says
I think that these gifts are good, yet a bit odd 🙂 I cannot say that I am a germophobe, but I know some people that would really appreciate most of those tools.
Class Taker Online says
So here are ten gifts for germaphobes in your life. Germaphobes can now enjoy their favorite foods without worrying about getting sick with these 10 perfect gifts for all the germaphobes in your life.