It’s safe to say every beauty product in my bathroom is under $10 – with the exception of my flatiron and hair dryer. I am a firm believer that you don’t have to spend a lot to get quality products – hence why I won’t step foot in a Whole Foods. Brands are catching on to this type of consumer – demanding quality at a price that’s realistic – and creating some amazing products. So, I’m here to share with you my favorite products to smell, look and feel my best …ish. Because let’s be honest, no product is a complete miracle worker!
Five best beauty products under $10
- Batiste Dry Shampoo: I have tried a gazillion different dry shampoos, ranging from $3 to $30 a bottle, and Batiste Hint of Color Dry Shampoo is by far the best I’ve found. It blends in perfectly with my hair without being flaky, keeps oil away and smells great. It comes in a variety of colors and scents, and is only $8.99 a bottle! Ulta regularly has buy-one-get-one-free promotions for Batiste, so I stock up accordingly!
- E.L.F. Tinted Moisturizer: It’s $3.00. I’m serious. ELF’s tinted moisturizer is light, long-lasting and full of nutrients and SPF. In fact, ELF’s (Eyes. Lips. Face.) entire line is extremely high quality while being affordable.
- Dr. Bronner’s Citrus Orange Castile Liquid Soap: This little bottle is a miracle worker! It’s an invigorating and moisturizing body wash, cuts through grease on dishes and shines windows and mirrors. Advertised as the soap with 18 uses, you’re sure to get your $7 worth! Oh and plus, it smells like rainbows.
- Seche Vite Top Coat: This nail top coat is the only one I have found that actually works. My home manicures and pedicures last DAYS longer with Seche Vite Top Coat, and my nails are stronger and shinier. $10 a bottle might seem steep, but not when you see the results.
- Maybelline Siren in Scarlet Matte: I finally did it – I Taylor Swifted my lips. Recommended by a friend, this red matte lipstick by Maybelline is amazing! It doesn’t dry out my lips like other mattes, lasts all day (or night) long and is a classy not trashy color. And it’s under $5!
I love finding other ways to save money on beauty.
What is your favorite bargain beauty product?