IPL is designed to help break the cycle of hair growth. Light energy is transferred through the skin’s surface and is absorbed by melanin present in the hair shaft. The absorbed light energy is converted to heat energy (below the surface of the skin), which disables the hair follicle. Treated hairs naturally fall out over the course of a few days to 1-2 weeks. Grab this XSOUL At-Home IPL Hair Removal for Women and Men Permanent Hair Removal 500,000 Flashes Painless Hair Remover on Armpits Back Legs Arms Face Bikini Line, Corded for only $79.99. That’s a savings of $30!
- Permanent IPL Hair Removal: The XSOUL IPL Hair Removal Device uses advanced IPL technology to break the cycle of hair regrowth for permanent hair reduction for flawlessly smooth and hairless skin. Designed to bring the professionalism of the beauty salon to you! NOTE: The XSOUL IPL hair removal is a plug-in device – not wireless.
- 500,000+ Flashes for Years of Use: More than 500,000 Flashes capacity offers years of use, saving you thousands of dollars on laser hair removal appointments. (You may receive 999,999 flashes device due to product upgrade.)
- 5 Power Levels & Ergonomic Design: The XSOUL IPL permanent hair removal device for women/men offers 5 Power Levels – simply press the On/Off button to adjust to the Power Level that best suits your skin (start from Power Level 1 and work your way up as needed).
- Full Body Use & Auto/Manual Modes: The IPL hair remover features Auto Mode (continuous flash) for bikini lines, upper lip, chin, face, and armpits, and Manual Mode (single flash) for the back, chest, stomach, arms, and legs. NOT suitable for eyebrows.
- Premium Customer Support: We go above and beyond – your XSOUL IPL permanent hair remover comes with 36-month warranty and 100-day money back policy. What You Get: Includes 1x XSOUL IPL Hair Removal Device, 2x razors, 1x protective eyewear, 1x instruction manual, and 1x hair and skin color card. Follow the instructions in the included manual to remove body hair faster.
This post contains affiliate links.
[…] Source link […]