Wholesome Fair Trade Organic Cane Sugar is made from freshly squeezed organic sugar cane. The cane juice, rich in molasses, is evaporated and crystallized. The result is a blonde-colored, perfectly sweet, natural sugar that will enhance your favorite coffee, tea, cereal or baked good. Organic sugar is naturally gluten free and can be used as a 1-for-1 replacement for refined white sugar. Wholesome has a strong commitment to sustainable Non-GMO agriculture. In adherence with strict organic standards, the organic sugar cane fields are green cut and are not burned or treated with herbicides or synthetic fertilizers. This is better for the environment, which ultimately, is better for everyone. This also creates the highest quality, most delicious-tasting unrefined sugar you can find. No chemicals or animal by-products are used to produce this sugar making it ideal for vegans. Fair Trade Certification is Wholesome’s guarantee that our farming cooperatives are paid directly for the cane they grow and mill. This means that farmers can compete with factory farms, cultivate the quality of their crops, send their kids to school and build thriving communities. Thank you for choosing Wholesome! Click here for Wholesome Organic Cane Sugar 10 lb. for only $9.97.
- ORGANIC CANE SUGAR – Certified Organic and made in green cut fields, our cane sugar is naturally sweet and will enhance any dish you put it in
- PERFECT SUBSTITUTE – Use as a 1-for-1 replacement for refined white sugar. Perfect in hot or cold beverages and delicious in baked goods
- CLEAN, SIMPLE PRODUCTION – Produced from the first crystallization of organic sugar cane juice, with no bleaching or chemicals in the production process
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Fair Trade Certified, Kosher certified, naturally Gluten Free, and Vegan
- PACK OF 1 – Comes in Pack of 1 at 10 pounds a bag
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.