When you’re hard at work, Wells Lamont 1132 full leather work gloves keep your hands comfortable and protected. Each glove is made of high-quality grain cowhide, giving you the superior abrasion and puncture resistance you need to get the job done. The adjustable wrist allows you to find the perfect fit while keeping dirt and debris out of your gloves. The reinforced leather patch on the palm provides extra grip & durability to this ‘jack-of-all-trades’ work glove. Click here for the Wells Lamont Men’s Cowhide Leather Work Gloves | Adjustable Wrist, Puncture and Cut Resistant | Large (1132L), only $9.96!
- 100% GRAIN COWHIDE: Superior abrasion and puncture resistance
- DURABLE LEATHER: The reinforced leather palm patch increases overall wear and durability
- ADJUSTABLE WRIST: The adjustable ball & tape style wrist closure keeps out dirt and debris, while also keeping your glove in place
- COMFORTABLE FEATURES: Ergonomically designed Gunn cut and keystone thumb mimic the natural curvature of the hand for added comfort and dexterity
- WORKSITE GLOVES: Ideal for construction, demolition, farming, maintenance, ranching, welding, home projects, and more
- TRIED & TRUE: Top selling Wells Lamont worksite glove; built to last
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.
[…] Supply hyperlink […]