In Latin America, coffee farms are often run by families, with their own homes on the same land where their coffee grows. We’ve sipped coffee with these farmers for decades, sitting on their verandas, overlooking the lush beauty of the coffee trees rolling out in the distance. Most times it was a lightly roasted coffee like this one. It took us more than 80 tries to get it right—mellow and flavorful. Nestlé uses Starbucks trademarks under license.
- PREMIUM GROUND COFFEE—Starbucks delivers exceptional coffee cup after cup with this 12-ounce bag of Decaf Veranda Blend lightly roasted ground coffee—6 bags total
- DECAF VERANDA BLEND—Our lightest roasted coffee with notes of toasted malt and milk chocolate
- FRESH TASTE—Starbucks adheres to the highest quality standards—shipping you the same carefully roasted 100% arabica coffee beans we brew in our cafés
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN—An everyday cup no matter how you brew it, Starbucks coffee is carefully ground to be ideal for a variety of brewing methods, including drip brewer, coffee press, pour-over, and moka pot
- ETHICALLY SOURCED—Starbucks is committed to 100% ethical coffee sourcing in partnership with Conservation International
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.