Today only, save up to 30% on T-fal Cookware Products! For more than 60 years, T-fal has aspired to make the lives of busy home cooks easier by providing ingenious, high-performing and user-friendly cookware that enables a shortcut to desired results, every time. It all started with a simple idea: a non-stick pan that would revolutionize food preparation, transfer and clean up — allowing you to spend more time enjoying little moments with those you love. Get the T-fal E765SH Ultimate Hard Anodized Nonstick 17 Piece Cookware Set for only $124.94.
- Set includes: 8 inches fry pan, 10.25 inches fry pan, 11.5 inches fry pan with lid, 10.25 inches square griddle, 1 quart; Saucepan with lid, 2 quart; Saucepan with lid, 3 quart; Saucepan with lid, 3.5 quart; deep sauté, 5 quart; dutch oven with lid, 3 quart; Steamer insert with 2 side handles, and a 1 egg wonder fry pan
- Built to perform: A true workhorse in the kitchen, hard anodized aluminum retains perfect heat and has a much stronger protective layer than the original metal, making it corrosion and scratch resistant, plus it won’t react to acidic foods
- Heat mastery system: T fal’s heat mastery system is a 3 ingredient recipe for perfectly delicious cooking results every time; Superior and longer lasting non stick coating, an anti warping, even heat base and patented thermo spot technology
- Thermo spot indicator: The ring around the spot turns solid red to show when pans are perfectly preheated and ready for ingredients to be added proper preheating is key to sealing in flavor and cooking food evenly
- Durable nonstick: Hard titanium reinforced, scratch resistant and toxin free nonstick interior stands upto everyday use and keeps food sliding smoothly along the surface, making cooking easier and cleanup a breeze
- Riveted handles & vented lids: Riveted silicone handles are designed for comfort and safety; Vented tempered glass lids maintain visibility, while trapping enough heat and moisture for perfect results every meal
- Use & care: Suitable for all stove tops (except induction); Oven safe upto 400 degree fahrenheit (lids upto 350 degree fahrenheit); Dishwasher safe; Pfoa, lead, and cadmium free; Lifetime limited warranty
This post contains affiliate links.
Leave a Reply