Ready for Spring Cleaning, inside and out? Click here to save on Greenworks Pressure Washers and Accessories. Heavy-duty household cleaning requires tools that are as serious as you are. This powerful pressure washer delivers up to 2000 PSI and up to 1.2 GPM of cleaning power to effectively remove dirt, grime, and debris. Its compact design allows you to maneuver the unit with ease, and its 25-foot kink resistant hose and 35-foot power cord provides you the reach needed to tackle any cleaning project around the house. Its PWMA certification guarantees trusted performance. The PWMA (Pressure Washer Manufacturers’ Association) was developed in 1997 to set standards for testing for pressure washers made for household, consumer, commercial, or farm use. Get this Greenworks 2000 PSI 1.2 GPM Pressure Washer (Open Frame GPW2003) GPW2003 for only $135.99.
- Performance tested and rated in accordance with PWMA standards
- 2000 PSI and 1.2 GPM for efficient cleaning of residential areas
- Ideal for medium duty projects including but not limited to cleaning patio furniture, grills, walkways, and vehicles
- Powerful 14 AMP motor and convenient push button start; motor switches off with start/stop technology when the spray wand is not engaged to save energy and lifespan of the pump and motor
- The on-board soap tank allows users to easily switch from pressure washing to using cleaning detergents; simply change to the soap tip on the spray wand and the unit will automatically draw detergent from the tank
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.