Back to School deals for the 2013 school season are happening! Even if you do not have kids in school, this is the best time of year to stock up your home office or craft supplies. If you live close to an office supply store, make frequent trips but limit your spending. If it’s a long drive, pick a week when your big ticket items are on super sale and cross everything off your back to school shopping list in one trip to save gas money.
Kids leaving for college? Find out what not to buy your college bound student. Plus check out this back to school laptop buying guide.
Here are the best back to school deals this week.
Office Depot deals through Sunday, July 27, 2013
- 10 cent Office Depot folders
- 10 cent Office Depot eraser caps
- $1 Office Depot wood pencils
- $1 Office Depot Beveled erasers 3-pk
- $1 Elmer’s school glue
Office Max deals through Sunday, July 27, 2013
- 1 cent Schoolio 3 x 5 index cards, 100-pack
- 1 cent Office Max glue sticks, 2-pack
- 50 cent Schoolio 1-subject notebook, 70-sheets
- 50 cent Clorox disinfecting wipes to-go pack
- $1 Bounty single roll paper towels
- $1 select Office Max gel pen multipacks
Staples deals through Sunday, July 27, 2013
- 25 cent Sharpie permanent markers, 2-pack
- 25 cent BIC Round Stic Grip ballpoint pens, 8-pack
- 50 cent Staples filler paper, 120 sheets – college ruled
- 50 cent Staples composition book, 70 sheets, wide rule
- 50 cent BIC Velocity gel pen, 2-pack
Target deals starting Sunday, July 27, 2013
- 25 cent up & up 4-oz. liquid school glue or 2-ct. glue sticks
- 99 cent Sharpie Ultra Fine Permanent Markers 2-pack
- 99 cent Elmer’s Purple Glue Sticks 6-pack
- 99 cent Mead folders, or 70-sheet notebooks or composition books
- $1 BIC 4-ct. assorted highlighters or 10-ct. blue Cristal ballpoint pens
Don’t forget to check out the backpack and school supply deals for back to school shopping on Amazon.
This post contains affiliate links.
Leave a Reply