Amazon Halo Band is an accurate health tool on its own, but offers even more as part of Amazon Halo, the health and wellness membership designed to help you improve your health by better understanding it. Halo members have full access to our ever-expanding suite of tools, features, and programs including Body composition and Tone. Non-members can still use the Amazon Halo Band and Halo app to access basic features like steps, heart rate, sleep time, and sleep tracking. Click here for the Amazon Halo Band – Measure how you move, sleep, and sound – Designed with privacy in mind, only $49.99 for a limited time.
- Halo Band includes access to basic features like steps, heart rate, sleep time, and sleep tracking. Halo Band is swimproof; water resistant to 50M.
- Membership includes access to full suite of tools, features, workouts, and programs. Free for 6 months. Auto-renews at $3.99/month + tax. To manage your membership, visit Your Account › Memberships & Subscriptions.
- Get moving — Intensity-based activity tracking, plus an ever-growing library of workouts from experts like Lifesum and SWEAT. Tools to measure, understand and improve your movement health!
- Refuel and recharge — Measure the quantity and quality of your sleep, plus discover daily meditations from experts like Headspace and 450+ recipes from partners like Whole Foods to help you feel your best.
- Dive deeper — Body Composition measures body fat percentage, a better indicator of health than weight or BMI alone. Tone of voice analysis helps you see how you sound to others to help strengthen your communication.
- Halo works with Alexa – Ask your Alexa-enabled device to tell you your health summary, activity score, sleep quality, and more. Visit settings within the Halo app and click on “Connect Alexa” to enable.