The West Bend Automatic Electric Egg Cooker takes the guesswork and effort out of cooking eggs. Simply measure water, pour in the base, add eggs and cover, and in minutes, you’ll have perfectly hard, soft, or poached eggs with the press of a button. Stainless steel heating plate is easy to clean. Includes tray for perfectly poaching 2 eggs, or steam cook scrambled eggs. Click here to snag the West Bend 87628 Automatic Electric Cooker, Hard-or Soft-Cook 7 or 2 Poached or Scrambled, 360 Watts, Gray, 7-Egg, 360-Watts, only $12.99 for a limited time!
- Automatic Electric Egg Cooker poaches up to 2 eggs, soft-cooks or hard-cooks up to 7 eggs, while saving time and water.
- Sturdy see-through cover; heat-resistant base
- The auto-shut off function prevents overcooking so eggs come out consistently perfect
- Easy clean up
- Includes egg rack, poaching pan with non-stick interior, and measuring cup
- 360 watts
- When buying, please check whether the product is “Ships from and sold by ” just below the product price to make sure you are receiving this product from the manufacturer of West Bend to ensure your product is honored.
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.
Leave a Reply