This Reel works Extension Cord Reel is constructed of hard impact Polypropylene Enclosed Spring Driven Case & a 12AWG x 40′ FT. 3C/SJT Triple Tap (S3) Connector. The Extension Cord consists of Commercial Grade SJT Cable material. The 3 Core Wire Grounded Cable is rated at 15A 125VAC 1875W 60Hz, Utilizing a 3-prong plug NEMA 5-15R / NEMA 5-15P includes a 36″ Lead-in Cord, Adjustable Cable Stopper & 2 Non Snag Rollers. Reel works Extension Cords are Commercial Grade SJT Cables that are Resistant to: Acids, Alkalies, Ozone & kinking. Today only, save up to 50% off Extension Cords and Reels from Reelworks SuperHandy and more.
- REEL SPECS; The 12AWG x 40′ Foot 3C/SJT Cord and Triple Tap (S3) Connector; The 3 Core Wire Grounded Cable is rated at 15A 125VAC 1875W 60Hz; cETLus, Intertek GS Listed approved and certified, including cull quality tested
- CORD SPECS; Premium Commercial SJT Cables are Resistant to: Acids, Alkalies, Ozone and Kinking; Operable and Flexible in the toughest temperatures of -58°F to 221°F (-50°C to 105°C)
- COMMERCIAL DESIGN; This Extension Cord Reel is constructed of hard impact Polypropylene Enclosed Spring Driven Case; the reel utilizes double adjustment improved ratcheting that locks the cord at any desired length
- UNIQUE FEATURES; This Cord Reel utilizes with a 3-prong plug NEMA 5-15R / NEMA 5-15P and includes a 36″ inch Lead-in Cord, Adjustable Cable Stopper and 2 Non Snag Rollers to reduce cord abrasion; Circut Breaker included to protect reel and operator
- SAFETY and PROPER USE; ReelWorks reels are best suited for indoor/outdoor use, night or day environments, for DIY or industrial applications, allowing extension to be properly stored, keeping the workplace safe
This post contains affiliate links.