Great price on a dehumidifier today! I know that we need one because we’ve been tracking our humidity and it is so high! Today only, get the TOSOT 4,500 Sq Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier – for Home, Basement, Bedroom or Bathroom – Super Quiet, 50 Pint-2019 DOE (Previous 70 Pint) for only $174.99. You’ll be saving $75!
- 4,500 SQ FT: Our dehumidifier can remove up to 50 pints of water every 24 hours (same as 70 Pint units under 2012 DOE standard.) A lower humidity level allows your AC system to work more efficiently because it’s easier to change the temperature of dry air compared to moist, super-humid air.
- AUTO DRAIN: This dehumidifier will stop running if the water bucket fills up. Save time with automatic drainage by hooking up a 3/4 inch dehumidifier drain hose (not included) to your dehumidifier. If you don’t want continuous drainage you can use the removable water bucket (2 gallon capacity) to manually empty the dehumidifier and restart moisture removal.
- REAL-TIME MONITORING: After choosing a target humidity level the control panel will display the current humidity level. The dehumidifier will power off after reaching the target you set. If you want the dehumidifier to run nonstop regardless of the current humidity level, press the minus button until the control panel displays “NS.” The dehumidifier will run until the drain bucket is full, which will never happen if you have the continuous drain set up.
- SILENT OPERATION: This dehumidifier is so quiet you might even forget it’s there. A peak sound level of 51 decibels (using high speed) will be almost as quiet as a private suburban street or a normal conversation at home.
- SAVES YOU MONEY: Since it is Energy-Star rated, this dehumidifier will quickly remove moisture from the air without running up your utility bill. Energy Star appliances are not just better for the environment, they also cost 30% less to operate compared to non-Energy Star appliances.
This post contains affiliate links.
Leave a Reply