This looks like fun! Can you outsmart cybercriminals? Defend the world from cybercriminals by joining the white hat hacker team Oblivion! Play the role of a coder, hacker, and security engineer in 120 beginner to expert challenges. Program your agents to collect data chips while avoiding viruses and alarms. As you discover how a hacker can damage your programs, you will learn how to secure them from future attacks! Right now, get the ThinkFun Hacker Cybersecurity Coding Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 10 and Up for only $9.20. ThinkFun makes wonderful award-winning games, so this one is sure to be a winner!
- Trusted by Families Worldwide – With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world’s leader in brain and logic games.
- Develops critical skills – Playing through the challenges builds reasoning and planning skills as well as core programming principles, and provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
- What you get – Hacker is a cybersecurity coding game and STEM toy for boys and girls age 10 and up where you learn programming principles through fun gameplay. It includes a game grid, control panel, challenge booklet, 2 agent tokens, 9 movement tiles, 13 revolving platform tiles, 5 double-sided transaction tiles, a transaction link token, 3 data file tokens, 2 exit point tokens, a virus token, alarm token, 2 lock tokens, and a solution booklet.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- Comes with multi-level challenges – Comes with 120 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.