TP-07 Digital Wireless Thermometer is a perfect choice to accurately monitor your meat remotely. Stop going back and forth from indoors to outdoors to check up on your meat, and instead monitor it from 300 feet away! This wireless meat thermometer doesn’t just have an alarm, it also has a visual indication with the 3 different backlight colors to keep you aware of your meats’ progress. Click here to snag the ThermoPro TP-07 Wireless BBQ Meat Thermometer for only $22.99 for a limited time!
- 【Smart LCD Backlit Screen】BBQ thermometer has 3 different backlight colors to provide a visual indication on how close your meat is to being cooked to perfection. Once perfectly cooked, the unit will beep and flash to alert you that the meat has reached its desired temp.
- 【Hands-Free Design】Wireless digital kitchen thermometer has a range of up to 300 feet, easily monitor your food in your living room or even longer distances like your backyard, enabling you to track your cook with ease while handling other tasks
- 【Preset Temperature Settings】Wireless Food Cooking thermometer is programmed with preset temperatures for various doneness levels recommended by USDA, it’s like having a professional cook always by your side! All Preprogrammed Temperatures can be reprogrammed to set cooking temperatures to suit your personal taste.
- 【Simple Setup】 Transmitter and Receiver are pre-synchronized at manufacturing facility, no synchronization/pair required once your cooking meat thermometer is received. Simply insert batteries included in the package contents and the units are ready for use!
- 【3 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your BBQ thermometer after purchase and INCREASE YOUR WARRANTY COVERAGE FROM 1 YEAR TO 3 YEARS】ThermoPro US Based Customer Service (Phone & Email) 5 Days a Week, reach us at 1877-515-7797 or email@example.com; You don’t receive this best in class service from other brands like Thermoworks, Weber iGrill Mini, Meater, Kizen, Habor, Inkbird, Maverick, Taylor, CDN, and Polder
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.