Free yourself from the pain normal exercise can cause! The Teeter FreeStep brings a new level of ease to exercising in your own home with a stress-free, zero‑impact cardio and strength workout. FreeStep takes the load off your back and joints, elevating comfort beyond traditional ellipticals, treadmills, and steppers while delivering exceptional calorie-burning results. Its patented stride technology is engineered to protect the knees, with a natural stepping stride that follows a smooth, linear path. Get the Teeter FreeStep Recumbent Cross Trainer and Elliptical for only $535 today!
- ZERO IMPACT EXERCISE: Ideal for all fitness levels. The comfortable and naturally-reclined seated position reduces body fatigue and eliminates the stress on the joints and back while still delivering a full fat-burning cardio workout. Designed to help those with Arthritis, Parkinson’s or MS stay active.
- WHISPER-QUIET, FLUID STRIDE: The unique striding motion protects your knees and joints while engaging near-silent variable magnetic resistance that adjusts with one simple dial.
- TOTAL BODY WORKOUT: Dual power motion works your upper and lower body simultaneously, engaging all major muscle groups to build strength and burn more calories. Modify the workout by isolating your legs or arms for added intensity.
- SMART DESIGN: Track progress with the easy-to-read, battery-powered digital console; device stand and water bottle holder; convenient transport wheels.
- COMMERCIAL-GRADE ENGINEERING: Friction-free linkage system means long-lasting use; 54″ x 38″ footprint is a low profile addition to your home.
This post contains affiliate links.