Made in France, STAUB enameled cast iron cocottes are perfect for braising and browning meats, cooking fish, and preparing soups and stews. The Tall Cocotte: New Shape, Same Exceptional Cast Iron Qualities. The 5-quart Tall Cocotte is a taller version of the classic 4-quart cocotte, making it the ideal tool for cooking larger quantities, without taking up valuable stovetop space. The additional height is especially useful in cooking bone-in meat cuts like crown roasts as well as layered dishes like tians, or dishes that rise, such as soufflé. Plus, the added height reduces the risk of liquids boiling over and reduces splatter when deep-frying or searing. Like all STAUB cocottes, the Tall Cocotte is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meats and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. Get your Staub Cast Iron Dutch Oven 5-qt Tall Cocotte, Made in France, Serves 5-6, Matte Black for only $149.95!
- 5-quart cocotte for soups, stews, and braises and deep-frying without messy stove splatters. Ideal for cooking tall bone-in cuts, layered dishes, and desserts that rise.
- Large capacity and slim profile that doesn’t take up valuable stovetop space and stores efficiently. Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, and heat retention and distribution.
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction.
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food.
- Oven safe up to 500°F. Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended. Made in France.
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.