The all new CAMEO 4 now features a built in roll feeder. Since select rolled materials (such as vinyl and heat transfer material) have their own backing, they generally do not require a cutting mat and can be fed directly into the Silhouette cutting machine. The Roll Feeder provides an easy and convenient way to hold rolled material as it is being fed into the Silhouette cutting machine, thus allowing you the convenience of cutting longer jobs while properly aligning your material so that it is straight as it feeds through the machine. Today only, get the Silhouette Cameo 4 with Bluetooth Package for only $224.99.
- Bonus content on Amazon only: digital copy of the silhouette Handbook and 10 exclusive designs. The silhouette Cameo 4 is the evolution in desktop cutting. Conveniently stored in the machine’s compact pull-out drawer is a new built in roll feeder for quickly cutting vinyl and heat transfer material directly from a roll. On the back of the Cameo 4 you will find a built in cross cutter allowing for a clean straight edge cut on your vinyl roll for your next project.
- The Cameo unique dual carriage allows for tool Type detection. The machine’s ultra-smart system uses tool sensor technology that detects what tool you are using which then triggers the silhouette Studio software to adjust cut settings automatically.
- The Cameo 4 stands apart from previous models with the new dual motor system, which allows you to cut in two distinct ways. Carriage one provides the Cameo 4 with unparalleled speed. It is operated from a solenoid motor that gives makers smooth and intricate cuts. Cameo 4 can cut or sketch up to 3x faster than previous models without sacrificing accuracy. Carriage two is operated by an entirely different style of motor that allows for unprecedented power.
- Form Factor: Premium Photo Printer
- Printer Output: Monochrome
- Printer Technology: Dye Sublimation
- Connectivity Technology: Wi-Fi;Bluetooth
This post contains affiliate links.
Leave a Reply