Fading in sunlight, rubbing off, or not staying on materials like plastic–sometimes even permanent markers aren’t so permanent. But the new Sharpie Extreme Permanent Marker uses a specially formulated ink that delivers fade resistant ink with bold colors that stays put. The ink delivers up to +96hrs in ultraviolet exposure and increased adhesion on most surfaces. And the new nib delivers more ink, wider lines, and higher contrast colors for bolder marks. Ideal for tough conditions across a range of surfaces, Sharpie Extreme will make sure your mark lasts. Right now, get the Sharpie Extreme Permanent Markers, Black, 4-Count for only $2.97.
- From the leading name in premium permanent markers, a fade-resistant marker that withstands extreme conditions.
- Bold, high-contrast colors resist fading when exposed to harsh UV rays, rain, snow and mud.
- Fine, durable tip delivers bold color and lines on most surfaces, including plastic, glass and wood.
- Ideal for sporting equipment, camping gear, playground toys, water bottles and more.
- Includes black, blue, green, and red markers. Writes lines 0.9mm to 1.1 mm wide.
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.
Leave a Reply