Forget about vacuuming for up to a month. The Shark IQ Robot Self-Empty XL combines the convenience of a self-empty base + IQ Navigation total home mapping for complete, efficient cleaning with the performance of Shark suction and self-cleaning brushroll. After each cleaning session, your robot vacuum automatically empties into the bagless base, which holds up to a month of dirt and debris. When charging is complete, both blue lights will illuminate steadily. It may take up to 6 hours to fully charge your robot. Click here for the Shark RV1001AE IQ Robot Vacuum with XL Self-Empty Base, Self-Cleaning Brushroll, Advanced Navigation, Perfect for Pet Hair, Works with Alexa, Wi-Fi, Black, only $318.99.
- FORGET ABOUT VACUUMING FOR UP TO A MONTH: A bagless, self-emptying base holds up to 30 days of dirt and debris.
- POWERFUL SUCTION: Deep-cleaning power to take on large debris, small debris, and pet hair on carpets & floors. Filter type: Non-washable filter
- NO HAIR WRAP: Self-cleaning brushroll removes pet hair and long hair as it cleans – no more hair wrap.
- PHONE OR VOICE COMMAND: Schedule whole-home cleanings or target specific rooms or areas to clean right now with the SharkClean app or voice control with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- TOTAL HOME MAPPING ROOM SELECT: Maps your home and lets you choose which rooms to clean right now.
- ROW-BY-ROW CLEANING: Methodically cleans row by row and then navigates room to room for complete home coverage.
- RECHARGE AND RESUME: The Shark IQ Robot vacuum will return to the dock, recharge, and can pick up where it left off.
This post contains affiliate links.