Forget about vacuuming for up to 45 days. The Shark IQ Robot Self-Empty XL combines the convenience of a self-empty base + IQ Navigation total home mapping for complete, efficient cleaning with the performance of Shark suction and a self-cleaning brushroll. After each cleaning session, your robot automatically empties into the bagless base, which holds up to 45 days of dirt and debris. Get the Shark AV1010AE IQ Robot Vacuum with XL Self-Empty Base, Bagless, 45-Day Capacity, Advanced Navigation, Alexa & Wi-Fi, Multi-Surface Brushroll, for Pets, Dander & Dust, Carpet & Hard Floor, Black, only $299.99!
- FORGET ABOUT VACUUMING FOR UP TO 45 DAYS: A bagless, self-emptying base holds up to 45 days of dirt and debris.
- FASTER MAPPING: Faster mapping speed for a quicker total home map compared to the previous model (RV1001AE)
- BETTER CARPET CLEANING: Improved carpet cleaning performance compared to the previous model (RV1001AE)
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANING: Multi-surface brushroll pulls in all kinds of dirt and debris from carpets and floors
- PHONE OR VOICE COMMAND: Schedule whole-home cleaning or target specific rooms or areas to clean right now with the SharkClean app or voice control with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
- POWERFUL SUCTION: Deep-cleaning power to take on large debris, small debris, and pet hair on carpets and floors.
- ROW-BY-ROW CLEANING: Methodically cleans row by row and then navigates room to room for complete home coverage.
This post contains affiliate links.
[…] Supply hyperlink […]