Scotch General Use Masking Tape holds to surfaces for up to 3 days and then removes easily without leaving any sticky residue behind. Great for labeling, bundling, and general masking applications on non-damageable surfaces. Right now, get this Scotch General Use Masking Tape for Basic Painting, 0.94 inches by 60 yards, 2025, 1 roll for only $1.65!
- Designed for use on vinyl, carpet, metal, and plastic
- 3-day clean removal leaves behind no damage or sticky residue
- Strong adhesive
- Bonds aggressively, yet has a smooth unwind
- Size: 0.94 in. x 60.1 yd.
- Pack Size: 1 Roll/Pack
- Tape Application Tips: For great paint results make sure the surface is clean, dry and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly. Next, apply the tape onto the surface while pressing down firmly as you go. And lastly, let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting.
- Tape Removal Tips: Wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape. Lift the tape up by slowly pulling it back on itself, then removing at a 45-degree angle.
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.