The Shark AI ULTRA Robot Self-Empty combines convenience, intelligence, and power for a whole home clean. Shark’s incredible suction power tackles all types of debris and pet hair on both carpets and floors. Using Matrix Clean Navigation, the robot cleans in multiple passes to ensure no spots are missed. With precision home mapping, the robot accurately maps your home enabling it to clean and detect and avoid objects in all light conditions, including at night. Schedule whole home cleans, target messes all within the easy-to-use app. Get the Shark AV2501S AI Robot Vacuum with HEPA Self-Empty Base, Bagless, 30-Day Capacity, LIDAR Navigation, Perfect for Pet Hair, Compatible with Alexa, Wi-Fi Connected, Black for only $329.99!
- INCREDIBLE SUCTION: Powerful Shark suction picks up dirt and debris on all floor types—tackling even the toughest of messes in your home.
- NO SPOTS MISSED: With Matrix Clean Navigation, the vacuum cleans in a precise matrix grid taking multiple passes over dirt and debris for whole home, deep cleaning coverage.
- IT EMPTIES ITSELF: The bagless, self-emptying base holds up to 30 days of dirt and debris while its true HEPA filtration captures and traps 99.97%* of dust and allergens (*down to .3 microns).
- PRECISION HOME MAPPING: 360° LiDAR vision quickly and accurately maps your home so your robot can methodically clean detecting and avoiding objects in its path, day or night, adapting to everyday changes in the home.
- PERFECT FOR HOMES WITH PETS: With powerful vacuum suction, Shark’s self-cleaning brushroll, and HEPA filtration system the robot captures pet hair, dust, dander and allergens with ease.
- HANDS-FREE CONTROL: Set a cleaning schedule, initiate on-demand cleaning, or activate cleans all with sound of your voice using Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- EXTENDED RUNTIME: Up to 120 minutes of runtime for whole-home cleaning. And with Recharge and Resume, the robot will return to the dock, recharge, and can pick up where it left off.
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.