Time to push for fitness? Click here to save on Peloton Bike, Guide, Apparel, and Accessories.
Peloton Bike offers game-changing cardio designed to motivate. Think of the convenience of a personal trainer and the excitement of a studio fitness class—now delivered to you at home on our stationary bike. Explore thousands of classes to vary your workouts throughout the week. Balance cycling and strength with yoga and meditation or take an audio guided walk or run outside using the Peloton App. Explore our lineup of 50+ instructors, and track your progress class after class using on-screen metrics to crush every goal you set. Plus, you can set up one-tap fitness tracking on your Apple Watch® to track your heart rate and close your rings. A Peloton All-Access Membership must be purchased separately in order to access Peloton classes on your Bike. You’ll pay one monthly fee for your entire household, so everyone can get access to our entire library of classes that range from 5 to 90 minutes. With workouts that fit your mood, goals, music style, experience level, and schedule, you’ll be ready to ride with your Peloton Bike or move with the Peloton App. Click here for the Original Peloton Bike | Indoor Stationary Exercise Bike with Immersive 22″ HD Touchscreen for only $1225.
- GAME-CHANGING CARDIO – Clip into Peloton Bike for a workout experience that goes beyond cycling. Stay motivated as you sing, dance, and climb the Leaderboard with other Members.
- VALUE-PACKED MEMBERSHIP – A Peloton All-Access Membership must be purchased separately in order to access Peloton content on your Bike. You’ll pay $44/mo for your entire household and get unlimited access to our entire library of content available on your Bike and the Peloton App. Your account can be activated during Bike setup, wi-fi required.
- SMALL-SPACE FRIENDLY – Has a compact, 4‘ x 2’ footprint, and an adjustable seat, handlebar, and screen, which tilts to accommodate different heights. This stationary bike fits comfortably in your home whether you’re low on square footage or working around furniture.
- CONTROLS & FEATURES – Peloton Bike features delta-compatible pedals, a resistance knob for manual control, 2-channel rear-facing stereo speaker system with 16 watts of total power, 10-point multitouch touchscreen, USB microport, 3.5 mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, 5 megapixel front-facing camera, built-in microphone, and up and down volume buttons.
- MEASUREMENTS & REQUIREMENTS – We require leaving 24” on all four sides to store and train on your Bike. Keeping your Bike in a room with a minimum ceiling height of 8’ will ensure adequate headroom while riding. Dimensions: 59” L x 53” H x 23” W; Screen: 22” diagonal; Weight: 135 lbs; Power cord length: 10’.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX – You’ll get step-by-step instructions to make assembly easy. Bike frame, stabilizers, handlebars, water bottle holders, pedals, weight holders, touchscreen, and toolkit are included. Some parts are located in the touchscreen box. Be sure to check both boxes for all parts before throwing away. Shoes, mat, and other accessories sold separately.
- USER REQUIREMENTS – Height range: 4’11”–6’5”; weight maximum: 297 lbs; age minimum: 14.
This post contains affiliate links.