Inspire delicious fun for little foodies with the trendsetting Kid Kraft farm to table play kitchen with EZ Kraft assembly. Kids can show off their green thumbs as they tend to the adorable window box with planted carrots and purple onions that can be pulled and chopped on the cutting board with the wooden knife. Kids will love the fun crunch sound of chopping veggies, which can then be sautéed on the cooktop with light and sound motion sensors. The importance of washing hands before and after cooking can be learned with the Large farmhouse sink, which features lights and running water sounds. Learning to organize is fun for little ones with the Large refrigerator with ice maker that dispenses pretend cubes, and the 2 wood-print storage crates. With convenient hanging hooks to hold the included spatula, pot and pan and a large chalkboard to feature the daily specials, this kitchen whips up fun and cooks up memories for little chefs. Speed up assembly time with the innovative EZ Kraft assembly, which means less building time and more playing time. Get this adorable KidKraft Wooden Farm to Table Play Kitchen with EZ Kraft Assembly, Lights & Sounds, Ice Maker and 18 Accessories, Gift for Ages 3+ Large for only $169.99.
- Recognized for its garden-to-plate play, kitchen provides hands-on experience for kids
- Kids can “grow” veggies in planter boxes that fit right over the kitchen ledge. Even write the name on the chalkboard label
- Carrots and onions are held together with self-adhesive closures for a crisp sound and clean cut
- Ice maker really works—plastic ice cubes drop down when button is pressed
- Keep pots, pans and accessories in the two included wood-grain look fabric bins that fit nicely on the shelves. Pull them out and tote to another room for on-the-go play
- Whatever it is, you know it’ll be fresh. Chalkboard lets kids display the menu for their culinary creations
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.