Drink cleaner*, great tasting tap water with this Brita 6-cup Denali water pitcher, made without BPA, and the included Brita Standard filter. Brita Standard filters improve the taste and odor of chlorine to deliver great tasting water, and are certified to reduce copper, cadmium, and mercury impurities*. The Brita Denali water pitchers flip lid makes refilling a breeze, while the SmartLight indicator lets you know when its time to change the filter. Standard Filters should be changed every 40 gallons or about 2 months for best results**. Get this Brita Water Filter Pitcher for Tap and Drinking Water with 1 Standard Filter, Lasts 2 Months, 6-Cup Capacity, BPA Free, Turquoise for only $21.59.
- This Denali water pitcher is made without BPA, easy to fill, fits in most fridges and can hold 6 cups of water, enough to fill 2 24-ounce reusable water bottles; Packaging may vary
- This space efficient Brita Denali pitcher is fridge friendly, features an easy-fill lid to make refills a breeze; Height 9.37″; Width 4.45″; Length 9.8″; Weight 0.996 pounds
- Water without the single-use bottle waste; by using to Brita, you can replace up to 1,800 16.9 fl oz single-use plastic water bottles a year
- Reduce 99% lead, Chlorine (taste and odor), Cadmium, Mercury, Benzene, Asbestos, microplastics, and more*, while an electronic indicator makes filter reminders effortless
- Compatible with Elite and Standard water filters; for great tasting water, replace your Standard filter after 40 gallons or approximately every 2 months
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.
Leave a Reply