What we all need, is to get back to our roots! Click here to Save on All American 1930 – Pressure Cooker/Canner!
Did you know pressure canning is the only method the USDA recommends for low-acid foods? All American Pressure Cookers/Canners make it easy to can fish, meat, vegetables & fruits. Get this All American 1930-41.5qt Pressure Cooker/Canner (The 941) – Exclusive Metal-to-Metal Sealing System – Easy to Open & Close – Suitable for Gas or Electric Stoves – Made in the USA for only $519.96.
- PRESSURE COOKER + CANNER – All American 1930 Pressure Cookers/Canners offer an easy solution for home canning. The USDA recommends pressure canning as the only safe way to can meat, vegetables & fruits. Holds approx. 32 pint jars or 19 quart jars.
- METAL-TO-METAL SEAL – Only All American 1930 Pressure Cookers/Canners feature an exclusive, precision machined, metal-to-metal sealing system. Positive action clamping locks form a steam-tight seal without any costly-to-replace gaskets.
- EASY TO USE – Since our seal doesn’t use a gasket, the cover can be easily opened & closed. Each model also features an easy-to-read steam gauge, an easy-to-clean satin finish, and a precision machined regulator weight for accurate pressure control.
- DURABLE – From the sturdy phenolic top handle to the double-thickness edges that provide additional protection on points of heaviest wear, this pressure cooker/canner is built to last.
- FROM OUR FAMILY, TO YOURS – All American 1930 is a family-owned company focused on quality manufacturing above all else. We take pride in casting high-quality products that families can cherish for generations to come.
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.