Today only, Save up to 40% off Kershaw Leek knives. The selection includes several models starting at only $31. Dominating the everyday carry, folding pocket knife market, Kershaw creates high-quality, high-performance, exceptional, working tools and knives affordable to all consumers. Kershaw always chooses appropriate, top notch materials and is dedicated to intensive craftsmanship of hardworking pocketknives, hunting knives, or special collectors’ editions. Kershaw’s advanced technology and innovative design combine to create solid, crafted, reliable knives users are proud to carry. This Olive Drab (1660OL) 3” Bead-Blasted Sandvik 14C28N Steel Blade is only $36.27 today! It has excellent reviews and you’ll be saving over $9!
- 3” Sandvik 14C28N steel blade with a sleek bead-blasted finish for excellent strength, edge retention and corrosion resistance
- Lightweight anodized aluminum handle, bonded with olive drab dye for an everlasting finish resistant to fading and scratching
- The ideal tool for any hobbyist, hiker, craftsman, hunter, gardener, or any knife enthusiast in need of a reliable EDC
- Designed by Kershaw and built to last by skilled knifemakers in Tualatin, Oregon
- Versatile everyday carry for various tasks including opening packages, stripping wire, making fire kindling, cutting zip-ties, removing splinters or even defense against aggressive animals
This post contains affiliate links.