Want the gift that keeps on giving? Today only, save up to 30% on Succulents Live Plants. Succulents are drought tolerant plants that are easy to care for and require very little. There are three points of care you want to keep in mind when caring for your succulents. Today only, get the Collection of 40 live succulents for $55.99.
- INCLUDED IN PURCHASE | (40) Succulents of assorted varieties. Each succulent may vary from pictures shown. Succulents come in 2 ” square pots fully rooted in soil.
- WATERING NEEDS | Water 1x/week. During dormancy (winter), 1x every 2 -3 weeks. Completely soak the soil, then dry out completely before watering again. Do not use a spray bottle as water on leaves could cause damage.
- FERTILIZING NEEDS | During the growing season, a balanced fertilizer, which has been diluted to 1/4 strength, can be added to the water for each watering.
- SOIL | SUN | POTTING | Use well-drained soil. Regular potting soil or dirt from your yard won’t do. Choose cactus soil or mix potting soil with sand, pumice, or perlite. Be sure your containers have drainage holes.
- Warranty | We strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. 30-day Health Guarantee. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant.
This post contains affiliate links.