Today only, save up to 30% on John Boos Cutting Boards and Board Oil. John Boos products are designed to meet the demanding expectations of commercial kitchens, and exceed the highest level of quality and food safety standards. Each board and block is made from sustainably harvested North American hardwoods, and offers a commercial grade cutting surface that protects the sharp edge on fine cutlery. Often imitated, John Boos and Co. is internationally known for its expertise in crafting American hardwoods into products of beauty, durability and function. Get the John Boos WAL-R01 Walnut Wood Edge Grain Reversible Cutting Board for $74.99.
- John Boos Block WAL-R01 Walnut Wood Edge Grain Reversible Cutting Board measures 18 inches long, 12 inches wide and 1.5 inches thick
- Made in the USA: Oil and Cutting Boards are US Made. Each Boos Board and Butcher Block is proudly made in Effingham, Illinois by skilled craftspeople using time honored techniques since 1892
- Cutting Board is Reversible: Cutting board features classic edge grain construction and is made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected solid American Black Walnut Wood
- Set includes one 16 ounce/473mL of NSF approved John Boos Mystery Oil, ideal for maintaining and preserving wood food preparation surfaces including: cutting boards, butcher blocks, countertops and utensils
- John Boos Mystery Oil is essential to care for cutting boards and butcher blocks and allow it to soak in overnight. Repeat the process more often when your board is new, or if you live in a dry/arid climate. Regular oiling can prevent wood from drying, splitting and cracking
This post contains affiliate links.