Get ready for holiday entertaining when you save up to 30% on Entertainment and Dinner Party Kitchenware. Schott Zwiesel, the famed German producer of “the best crystal glassware” Has been a leader in innovation, style and technology for more than 100 years. The company has many firsts to its credit, including the first fully automated Product of glass blown glass stemware. In the 1990’s, as the glass industry struggled with the environmental issues of lead and other heavy metals in crystal, The company was the first glassmaker to produce lead-free crystal glass of superb quality and brilliance. Today only, get Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal Note Stemware, Set of 6 Red Wine Glass, 23-Ounce, Clear for only $59.99.
- Set of 6 red wine stemware glasses in the note collection; red wine and all-purpose style; 23 oz capacity; 8. 6-Inch tall, 4. 3-Inch wide
- Note collection: rounded, sculptured bowls elevated on elegant stems; Perfect collection for both fine and casual dining
- Tritan crystal glass: non-lead material of titanium and zirconium oxide; resists breakage, chipping, scratching; thermal shock resistant; Patented
- Completely dishwasher safe; do not Force bowl tightly over dishwasher rack prongs; do not twist stem and bowl while holding one or the other tightly
- Made in Germany; suggested varietals include: Cabernet, Bordeaux, Merlot, Syrah
This post contains affiliate links.