It’s time to get cozy! Save up to 20% on RockDove Slippers for Men & Women. RockDove was created for five birdwatchers of the Los Angeles Audubon Society in 2002. They were our customers, when we weren’t yet a slipper company, but a beachside workshop in Santa Monica, California that resoled hiking boots. For fifteen years we protected the feet of avid adventurers as they trekked punishing terrains across southern California’s mountains and deserts. As their local shoe cobbler, when customers had footwear needs, they came to us. And over time they asked for something that was badly missing, not in their time conquering the outdoors but in their lives at home—quality indoor shoes to console their high-mileage, trail-weary feet. So for Christmas that year, we handmade five pairs of slippers for our long time Audubon customers using a low-cut boot last. Today only, get the RockDove Men’s Plaid Scuff with Memory Foam for $15.19.
- Rubber sole
- Slide into memory foam comfort for instant relief from your outdoor shoes or sneakers
- Natural rubber sole lets you step noiselessly in the bedroom, and protects your feet when worn outside the house for short errands
- Fully lined fleece interior keeps your toes warm, with a breathable open back for odor control
- Well cushioned insole contains memory foam and two layers of support foams on top of a layer of anti-shock EVA foam
- Machine washable for easy care; makes for a thoughtful Christmas holiday gift for the busy spouse or parent who’s on his/her feet all day; also available in matching women’s colors and sizes for couples and family
This post contains affiliate links.