It’s a great time to practice your language skills! With Rosetta Stone’s proven methodology, dynamic curriculum, advanced speech recognition, and access to native-speaking tutors, you’ll be learning to speak the language authentically from the very first lesson. Today only, get Rosetta Stone: Learn UNLIMITED Languages for 12 Months – Learn 24 Languages (Activation code by email) for only $85!
- NEW: Why stick to just one language? With Rosetta Stone: Unlimited Languages, you’ll receive access to all 24+ of our languages for life, that means you can switch between languages without any additional subscription fees
- Thrive in another language: with Dynamic Immersion, you’ll learn through context by seeing, hearing, speaking, reading, and writing just like you do in the real world
- Sound like a native: get instant feedback to perfect your pronunciation with our patented TruAccent(R) speech recognition engine
- You’re always on your phone so your language learning should be, too: your Rosetta Stone subscription gives you access across all of your devices, mobile, tablet, and desktop
- Select Activation Code by Email and we’ll email you a copy of your activation code: head to rosettastone.com/product-activation to activate your product and start learning today
This post contains affiliate links.
Nate Borford says
Thank you for sharing this offer. As a student from the United States studying in Spain, I have come to appreciate the significance of being a part of a discourse community in language learning. I have joined Spanish language learners who share my passion by utilizing grammar books and dictionaries. After that experience, I firmly believe that being a part of a discourse community, combined with using resources such as https://eduzaurus.com/free-essay-samples/discourse-community/ with well-written essays, is essential in language acquisition. It provides opportunities for language development, cultural immersion, and social interaction. Through our discussions and language practices, I have been able to further my understanding of the language and learn in a collaborative and supportive environment. In the end, I will add that having a grammar book and a dictionary is an excellent start to learning a language, but the main thing also has language practice.