Now is definitely the time to buy a media streaming device! Click here to get the Roku Premiere for only $19.88. Or if you want to stick with the Amazon ecosystem, check out the Fire TV Stick 4K for only $24.99. Those are each a 50% savings!
- Watch what you love: Upgrade your streaming with a massive selection of free, live, and premium TV, including Roku Originals and 200+ free live TV channels on The Roku Channel
- Incredible picture, exceptional value: Whether you’re streaming in HD, 4K, or HDR, you’ll enjoy picture quality that’s optimized for your TV with sharp resolution and vivid color
- Tons of power, tons of fun: Compact and power-packed, you’ll stream your favorites with ease, including movies and series on HBO Max, Netflix, Disney+, and Prime Video
- Setup is a cinch: Plug it in with the included Premium High Speed HDMI Cable, connect to the internet, and start streaming—it’s that simple
- Simple remote: It’s got everything you need to start streaming, plus shortcut buttons to popular streaming channels
- Always up to date: Get the latest features, newest channels, and more with automatic software updates
- The free Roku mobile app: Control your Roku device with a second remote, search with your voice, enjoy private listening with wireless headphones, and more on your iOS or Android device
Fire TV Stick:
- Cinematic experience – Watch in vibrant 4K Ultra HD with support for Dolby Vision, HDR, and HDR10+.
- Home theater audio with Dolby Atmos – Feel scenes come to life with support for immersive Dolby Atmos audio on select titles with compatible home audio systems.
- Endless entertainment – Stream more than 1 million movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, Peacock, and more, plus listen to millions of songs. Subscription fees may apply.
- Live and free TV – Watch live TV, news, and sports with subscriptions to SLING TV, YouTube TV, and others. Stream for free with Pluto TV, IMDb TV, YouTube and more.
- Alexa Voice Remote lets you use your voice to search and launch shows across apps. Plus, control power and volume on your TV and soundbar with a single remote.
- Control your smart home – Ask Alexa to check weather, dim the lights, view live camera feeds, stream music and more.
- Simple and intuitive – Quickly access your favorite apps, live TV, and things you use most, all from the main menu.
- Easy to set up, compact enough to stay hidden – Plug in behind your TV, turn on the TV, and connect to the internet to get set up.
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.