Link your Ring account to Alexa for hands-free home monitoring so you’ll always know when someone’s there. Hear announcements on your Echo devices when your doorbell is pressed, and automatically see a live view of your camera on Echo devices with a screen. Talk to visitors through compatible Echo devices, like Echo Dot or Echo Show, by simply saying “Alexa, talk to the front door.” Click here for the Ring Video Doorbell 2 with HD Video, Motion Activated Alerts, Easy Installation for only $169!
- 1080p HD video doorbell that lets you see, hear and speak to people from your phone, tablet, or select Echo device.
- Get notifications whenever motion is detected by adjusting your motion zones.
- With Live View, you can check in on your home any time through the Ring app.
- Easily setup your Ring Video Doorbell 2 by connecting to wifi via the Ring app and mounting in your desired location.
- Powered by a quick-release rechargeable battery pack or connects to existing doorbell wiring.
- Record all your videos, review what you missed for up to 60 days, and share videos and photos for $3/month per device with a Ring Protect Plan.
- Connect your Ring doorbell with Alexa to hear announcements on your compatible Echo device when your doorbell is pressed and see a live view of your camera if you have an Echo device with a screen. Talk to visitors by saying “Alexa, talk to the front door.”
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.