Our 100% naturally sourced cotton is spun into a soft & durable fabric crafted into bedding that you can’t help but LOVE. It’s long-lasting & effortlessly cozy. We inculcate an eco-conscious & farmer-sensitive approach in our processes too. Bring home leisure that lasts all year round. Click here for the Pure Egyptian King Size Cotton Bed Sheets Set (King, 1000 Thread Count) Cream Bedding and Pillow Cases (4 Pc) – Egyptian Cotton Sheets King Size Bed- Sateen Sheets – 15” Deep Pocket King Sheets for only $78.37.
- 100% Extra Long Staple Cotton – Sateen Weave
- Top Quality Egyptian Cotton Sheets King: Our Cream, king sheets deep pocket are as soft and comfortable as it gets and will have you sleeping like a baby. These deep pocket sheets king are Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX, leaving no worries of thread count & performance.
- 1000 Thread Count, Deep Pocket Sheets (4 Piece Set): These luxurious, 1000 thread count sheets king come with a flat sheet (108” x 102”), a deep fitted sheets king size (78” x 80” + 16”) with an all-around elastic that fits an 16” deep mattress, & a pair of 21 x 41” pillowcases.
- Silky Soft Sheets! These Egyptian cotton sheets set are made from pure Egyptian cotton which is renowned for its softness and durability. These are sateen weave sheets that offer a lavish look to the room a great night’s sleep to you! Our king Cream sheet set, will make you feel like you are on cloud 9, literally!
- Anti-Pilling & Fade Resistant: Our Cream sateen sheets king size sets use top quality anti-pilling and fade resistant yarns. We believe you deserve the best. Why risk it with other Cream sheets king size that itch and fade in the wash?
- Here at Thread Spread, we are devoted to serving you with the best sheets possible! In the unlikely scenario of rising quality issues, you can directly write to us so we can address your problems best and on top priority. We also offer our customers a 30 day return and refund policy if they find they are unhappy with the product.
- Care Guidance: Machine wash our 100% cotton king size sheets in warm and tumble dry on low, do not bleach. When machine drying, do not dry at high temperatures. For bed linens it is important to remove from dryer before completely dry, gently fold then iron, if needed. Cotton tends to soften up with washing, so allow the sheets a couple washes to experience their silky softness.