Finger pulse oximeter is only for sports and aviation use. It is ideal for use during sports activities, mountain climbing and piloting airplanes. It is not intended to diagnosis any medical condition or to be used in medical applications. Recommended used for all ages from children(above 4 years) to adults. The device can not be used for Patient transport and surgical care. It can be used in household or fixed places only. Click here to snag this Pulse Oximeter Fingertip (Oximetro), ANKOVO Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor, Heart Rate Monitor and SpO2 Levels, Portable Pulse Oximeter with Case, Lanyard and Batteries (Black) for only $16.95.
- Accurate and Reliable – This pulse oximeter is used to accurately measure both SpO2 and pulse rate, and display it conveniently on a large LED display. You can always be sure of a reliable measurement.
- New Software Features – 1) The function of oxygen finger monitor tells you if you are taking your SpO2 and Pulse Rate properly. 2) Auditory alarm to warn you when your SpO2 and Pulse Rate are beyond set limits. 3) Adjustable display brightness.
- Easy to Use – The pulse oximetry finger monitor is simple operation with one button which can be easy to take a reading and it will automatically power off after 10 seconds.
- Sport/Health Enthusiasts – Suitable for mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, aviators or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate while on the move.You should only use the pulse oximeter before or after your exercise. Also, you must remain stationary while the pulse oximeter measure your pulse and SpO2.
- Accessories & Warranty – Light weight and small size with a Lanyard for convenience and include 2X AAA Batteries.
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.