This product has fantastic reviews! Right now, get the Tweezer Guru Precision Eyebrow, Splinter & Tick Removal Tweezer for only $7.97. That’s a savings of $7! Are you sick of dealing with second-rate tweezers that can NEVER seem to grab any hair? Do you have trouble with ingrown hair or splinters? Are you annoyed of finding your tweezers suffering from misaligned tips?
- INGROWN HAIRS & SPLINTERS – Perfectly aligned tips for seamless removal of troubled ingrown hair and splinters. Great for PRECISION eyebrow grooming.
- A PERFECT GIFT FOR HER OR HIM – Give your loved ones the gift of a beautiful pair of modern, sleek tweezers that will make them throw their old ones out!
- STRESS-FREE BEAUTY ROUTINE – Say goodbye to the frustration of your old eyebrow tweezers and marvel at the perfectly aligned tips of your new Tweezer Guru tweezers. Perfectly calibrated tension for more control and a stress-free tweezing ritual.
- QUALITY THAT LASTS A LIFETIME – Stainless steel slant tip design that is durable & easy to clean. You will never need another pair of tweezers.
- PROTECT YOUR FAMILY’S HANDS – The perfectly pointed tips allow for seamless removal of splinters and glass from the skin, no matter how small. Take care of your family’s gentle hands.
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.
They might want to correct the wording, and someone who doesn’t shill for Amazon that uses cut & paste, should have looked at the photo and then read the posted description. The photo clearly shows “pointed” not “slanted” tips even though in the “Quality That Lasts A Lifetime” statement is states “slant tip” and in the next “Protect Your Family’s Hands” statement refers to them as “pointed”.
Along with the often repeated “perfectly aligned” statement – having bought and broke these in the past trying to align them & then having them replaced once with one that also had misaligned tips and then being sent two more free with the request that I not post negative comments, with one of those broken upon arrival but at least the 4th One was perfectly aligned – until it’s third use.
Much better to go to Wally’s and sort through the cheap packages for aligned ones and throw them out every 3+ months when they stop grabbing well than buy this.
Just my thoughts, such as they are. Used to love following Bargain Babe when first started out as was creative, informative and offered uniqueness. When began seeking notoriety and doing tv and then switching locations and people around her it became mundane. Now it seems Bargain Babe has pretty much sold out – shilling for Amazon for additional income and is no longer invested into the whole “Bargain Babe Persona”.
It’s a shame as once upon a time a need was filled by the often funny & up beat bargain hunting tricks and locations that were done and offered to us, but no longer.