Did you know that fast-eating dogs are more likely to experience bloat, regurgitation, and obesity? Canine bloat, aka GDV, happens when speedy eating causes excessive amounts of fluid, food, and air to fill the stomach, which can be very dangerous. Slow feeder dog bowls are designed to prevent these issues through the use of ridges and maze patterns, which slow eating pace up to 10 times! These bowls aid in digestion while engaging dogs during mealtime and reducing overeating behavior. Get the Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slo Bowl, Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Large/Regular, Orange, only $5.10 right now!
- SLOWS DOWN EATING UP TO 10X: Outward Hound uniquely designed Fun Feeder dog bowls feature meal-lengthening ridges to help slow down your dog’s eating time by 10X!
- AIDS IN PROPER DIGESTION: Common issues that arise in fast-eating dogs include bloating, regurgitation, and canine obesity. Our Fun Feeder Slo Bowls both challenge and engage your dog during mealtime while helping reduce overeating behavior.
- MADE WITH NON-SLIP BASE AND FOOD SAFE MATERIALS: Outward Hound’s Fun Feeder Slo Bowl, slow feeder dog bowls are made to hold in both fun and food as your dog forages through the fun patterns with its non-slip base. Bowls are BPA, PVC, and phthalate free.
- DIET DIVERSITY: Fun Feeders are available in multiple sizes and ridge patterns. These bowls are great for dry, wet, or raw food diets. The Large/Regular holds up to 4 cups of dry kibble, the Medium/Mini holds 2 cups, and the Small/Tiny holds 3/4 cup.
- CLEANING MADE EASY: Fun Feeder dog bowls are top rack dishwasher safe. Less work for you means more pup playtime after!