The nuraphone learns your hearing in about one minute. The first time you put on the nuraphone, it plays a short series of tones. As your ear hears these tones, your inner ear actually produces a tiny sound in response. This tiny sound is called the Otoacoustic Emission (OAE) and it tells the nuraphone what tones your ears are more or less sensitive to.
The nuraphone uses 6 extremely sensitive microphones to detect this returning sound and automatically creates your unique hearing profile.
With your hearing profile applied, you’ll hear your favourite music like never before.
This incredibly technology is available at a great price today: Click here to score the nuraphone — Wireless Bluetooth Over Ear Headphones with Earbuds for only $319.20!
- Personalised sound: The world’s only headphone to automatically learn and adapt to how you hear music.
- Adjustable bass: Choose your level of Immersion, from low to the front row.
- Active Noise Cancellation + Social Mode: Enjoy uniquely quiet listening, or hear conversations and your surroundings with the touch of a button.
- In-and-over-ear design: Combines in-ear buds dedicated to melodies with over-ear drivers dedicated to bass you can feel.
- Additional features: aptX-HD wireless Bluetooth plus wired options, 4 external microphones for clearest voice calls, 20+ hours wireless battery life, free nuraphone companion app.
This post contains affiliate links.