Discover the complete story of your ancestors’ journey from 200,000 years ago to today with National Geographic’s Genographic Project and our Ancestry DNA kit, Geno 2.0. Click here to score the National Geographic DNA Test Kit: Geno 2.0 Next Generation (Ancestry) for only $49.97. National Geographic’s Genographic Project uses DNA analysis and cutting-edge technology to answer fundamental questions about where we originated and how our ancestors came to populate the Earth. Join the thousands of people who have already taken part in the Genographic Project— and unlock the mysteries of your deep ancestry.
- WHAT TO EXPECT: A breakdown of your regional ancestry by percentage, going as far back as 500,000 years.
- CUSTOM VIDEO: Gain a unique view of your DNA results in a custom video of your ancestry journey with our new Geno 2.0 app for the iPhone. Easily share with friends and family!
- GENIUS RELATIVES: In learning about your ancestral makeup, discover which historical geniuses you could be related to, like Benjamin Franklin or Nikola Tesla.
- LIMITATIONS: This app will not provide any medical information or a diagnosis. Regional ancestry will be more accurate for individuals from some regions.
- IS THIS PRODUCT RIGHT FOR ME? Because you only need ONE (1) Helix kit to access ANY Helix product, this product is not for you if you have already been sequenced by Helix (visit helix.com/contact if you require assistance)
This post contains affiliate links.