For 20 years, the people of Vichy Springs believed winemaker Cary Underwood had mysteriously disappeared, leaving detectives with no leads for his whereabouts. The town has been out of harmony ever since. A recent earthquake in Napa Valley opened a secret chamber beneath Underwood Cellars revealing the tragic truth – Cary Underwood was murdered. If this sounds like a cold case murder you’re ready to dig in to, you’ll love Murder Mystery Party Case Files from University Games. Can you solve this crime?
Click here for the Murder Mystery Party Case Files: Underwood Cellars Unsolved Mystery Detective Case File Game Play Alone, w/ Friends, Family or for Couples Date Night Ages 14+ from University Games , Brown, only $13.99!
- INVESTIGATE A MURDER IN NAPA VALLEY – Solve a murder mystery with friends. Open the Underwood Cellars Case File to start the crime scene investigation. It has been 20 years since famed Napa winemaker Cary Underwood disappeared. After the Napa earthquake, Underwood’s murder was uncovered. The hunt is on to find a killer and it’s up to you to solve this wine country murder. This Case File includes all the evidence you need to solve the murder. Review every clue and piece of evidence in this unsolved mystery case file.
- IMMERSIVE STORY AND REALISTIC EVIDENCE – This Case File includes crime scene photos, suspect interviews, newspaper clippings, and much more to help you determine who committed murder. All the evidence has been curated to present the most realistic experience possible (no fake handwriting). This murder mystery game in a box is the perfect gift for friends and family who love mystery board games and is perfect for family game night, an evening with friends or for date night for couples who love cold case murder mysteries. Get your Sherlock on to solve this murder mystery.
- AMERICA’S FAVORITE MURDER MYSTERY PARTY GAME BRAND – If you are a crime junkie who loves cold-case stories and escape room games, then you’ll love Murder Mystery Party products. University Games first began selling Murder Mystery Party games back in 1985. Today, adults become the detective and dive into realistic case evidence. Like our original Murder Mystery Party games, our Case Files are the perfect game to play in an evening with a dinner party. This mystery in a box is the perfect addition to your game room activities and also makes a great Halloween game.
- DETERMINE MOTIVE, MEANS AND OPPORTUNITY – Do you have the skills to find the killer? Be the detective and crack the case. Players need to hunt through the evidence to find the killer and determine the motive, means and opportunity of each suspect. During a murder investigation, a detective must answer the following 3 questions: 1) Motive: Who had a reason to kill the victim? 2) Means: Who had access to the murder weapon and victim? 3) Opportunity: Who had a chance to kill the victim? Is any particular person unaccounted for (has no alibi) during the time the victim was killed?
- ONLINE HINTS AND SOLUTIONS If you get stuck anytime during your investigation, you can access misplaced case files online for hints to keep you moving. Once you think you know the solution, access complete solutions online to confirm your suspicions and make an arrest.
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.