A 3D printer for under $200? Click here to get the Monoprice Maker Ultimate 2 3D Printer for just $199.99. That’s the lowest price ever!
- AUTO BED LEVELING: Eliminate the hassles of bed leveling with screws and springs. The built-in inductive sensor can automatically level the print bed, saving you times and aggravation. let makes the print bed absolutely level, ensuring that the first print layers is properly adhere to the build plate. Additionally, each printer is pre-levelled at factory before it ships.
- HEATED AND REMOVABLE GLASS BUILD PLATE: The glass build plate provides the flattest surface possible, ensuring that the first print layers are flawless. The build plate can be heated to 100C, which helps first layer adhesion with materials such as ASA and ABS.
- FILAMENT DETECTOR: With the Ultimate 2, you have no need to worry about running out of filament in the middle of a print. The built-in filament sensor detects when the filament has been consumed and automatically pauses the print, allowing you to load a fresh spool of filament to finish your print. Maximum Power Consumption is 200 watts
- FULLY ENCLOSED: Environmental factors can cause prints to curl, split, or otherwise fail, especially when working with more temperature sensitive filaments. The full enclosure helps maintain internal temperatures, ensuring that drafts, air conditioning, and other environmental factors have no effect on the print.
- INTERNAL LIGHTING: The full enclosure has the negative effect of making it more difficult to see your print, without using a flashlight or other spot lighting. The Ultimate 2 features a row of LED lights inside the enclosure, allowing you to easily monitor your print.
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.
Leave a Reply