The interior surface is finished with a black satin enamel that eliminates the need for the traditional seasoning and maintenance of raw cast iron. Specially formulated for higher surface temperature cooking, the enamel develops a natural patina over time that is ideal for searing. The high ridges create perfect sear marks and allow excess fat and grease to drain away from the food. Loop handles make it easy to maneuver a full pan, and the spouts on two sides allow for drip-free pours. Right now score the Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Signature Deep Round Grill, 9.75″, Marseille for only $99! (That’s a savings of $70….and the markdown applies to all seven colors!)
- Colorful exterior enamel is shock-resistant to prevent chipping and cracking
- Matte black interior enamel is specially formulated for higher temperatures, and promotes the development of a patina to enhance cooking performance
- Signature side handles provide a balanced grip
- High ridges keep ingredients out of fat and spouts on two sides allow for drip-free pouring
- Deeper side walls designed to contain splatter
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.