Looking for a quality coat that will last? Today only, get this Lands’ End Women’s 600 Down Winter Long Coat with Hood for only $97.48. That’s a savings of 17%. Looking for warmth you can pack along with you? Check out lightweight, packable down coats . ThermaPlume insulated winter coats harness the power of recycled plastic bottles to keep you warm. Our warmest winter coats won’t leave you wishing you were somewhere else. There are lots of colors on sale today!
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Quality Materials: 100% nylon water resistant shell exterior keeps you dry, while the 600 fill power down insulation warms without weight; This women’s down winter long coat is filled with ethically sourced goose down and feathers; Removable hood with faux fur trim for added protection from bitter cold and wind. This Jacket is machine washable, however, removable faux fur hood must be unattached and spot clean
- Advanced Warming Technology: One of the warmest adult Lands’ End coats offered, this down winter coat is light, not heavy, and offers thermal warmth in polar like temps (Temperature Rating: 0° to +27° Fahrenheit); HyperDRY down retains its loft (and warming power) even when wet, maintaining that puffer look you love straight from the washer; Waterproof adjacent, the water resistant shell holds up against rain and snowstorms alike, keeping you dry and warm as you run for cover from the storm.
- Design Features: Lite and comfortable winter coat looks great on any woman! Flattering quilt lines enhance shape, adds zero bulk, keeping you looking sleek and slim, unlike those other puffy parka coats; Soft and cozy feel makes it easy to wear for extended hours outdoors; Full front closure with two-way zipper for venting and mobility; Mid thigh length keeps legs extra warm on frigid days; Invisible in-seam front pockets zip up, protecting essentials like gloves, keys, and smartphones
- Perfect Everyday Wear: Makes a great jacket in fall for fun outdoor activities with the family. Keeps you warm when you shovel snow, hit the ski slopes, sledding with the kids, hiking, driving the kids to school, running errands day and night, or simply walking the dog or grabbing the mail; Offers a protective fit but roomy enough for wearing over wool sweaters, hoodies, a long sleeve cotton top, a knit pullover, or whatever other clothing you love to wear in the fall and winter
- The removable hooded feature gives you the option for added protection against the elements on super cold, snowy, and windy days; Hood is equipped with a cinch cord and cordlock adjustment on the outer back of the head (like our warmest squall coat) so you can wear it just how you like it; Button storm flap, not a velcro pull, to block out wind, while open sleeve with additional inner rib knit cuff keeps arms protected from wet snow.
This post contains affiliate links.