Take control with even heat and achieve consistent results when cooking with KitchenAid Hard Anodized Induction Nonstick Cookware. Crafted from heavy-gauge, hard anodized aluminum, these pots and pans are durable enough for everyday use to experiment with new, exciting recipes and cooking techniques in the kitchen. Thick, forged bases are designed to heat evenly, eliminating hot spots for beautifully browned results on any stovetop. Triple-layer, PFOA-free nonstick on the cookware interiors and handle rivets provide effortless food release for a completely nonstick cooking surface. Heavy-duty grill pan is great for perfect steakhouse sears on any stovetop. Tempered-glass lids lock in heat, giving you the most flavor from every ingredient. Extra wide handles can be found on the stockpot and lids, for a firm, confident hold when cooking. Meet recipes head-on with induction compatible pots and pans that are oven safe to 500°F, 350°F with lids. Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Click here for the KitchenAid Hard Anodized Induction Nonstick Cookware Pots and Pans Set, 10 Piece, Matte Black, only $179.99.
- SET INCLUDES: 1.5-Quart Saucepan with Lid, 3-Quart Saucepan with Lid, 6-Quart Stockpot with Lid, 11.25-Inch Grill Pan, 8.25-Inch Frying Pan, 10-Inch Frying Pan with Lid
- EVEN, CONSISTENT HEAT: Thick, forged base is designed to heat evenly for experimenting with new recipes and getting beautifully browned results on any stovetop
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Crafted from durable hard anodized aluminum, these premium-quality pots and pans are built for everyday inventive cooking
- PREMIUM FOOD RELEASE: KitchenAid hard anodized pots and pans are finished with triple layer, PFOA-free nonstick to stand up to daily wear and tear
- FULLY NONSTICK INTERIOR: Handle rivets are finished with enhanced nonstick for all around easy food release