Trade in your favorite warm beverage for Kitchen Basics Beef Bone Broth – boasting 10g protein and 50 calories per serving. This sippable, heart-healthy snack has savory flavor that’s delicious enough to have on its own! Or, add your favorite herbs and spices. It’s a convenient ingredient to use in recipes like short ribs or Asian noodle soups. Our protein-rich Bone Broth is made from real beef bones, organic vegetables, herbs and spices. It’s slow simmered to develop a rich, homemade taste and enticing aroma. And it’s gluten-free, with no MSG added except that which naturally occurs in yeast extract and tomato. Enjoy it as a comforting, sippable swap for coffee or tea. Or use it in cooking – it has richer, bolder flavor than traditional stocks so it will enhance all your soups, stews or sauces. Add a splash to sautéed vegetables or swap the oil in marinades for our Bone Broth. Click here to score Kitchen Basics Original Beef Bone Broth, 8.25 fl oz for only $2.35 (Don’t miss the coupon for more savings!).
- Hearty flavor made from beef bones, organic vegetables, herbs and spices
- One serving contains 10g protein which is 20% of the daily recommended amount
- Gluten-free. Only 50 calories per serving. One serving = one container
- Sip as a warm beverage or use in recipes calling for broth, stock or bouillon
- Add a splash to sautéed vegetables or use instead of oil in marinades