A Roomba with automatic dirt disposal for under $400?? No, you are not dreaming. Right now you can get the iRobot Roomba i3+ (3550) Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal for just $399! I have a similar model to this, and if you have pets, trust me when I say that this is worth every penny. You can also save up to 34% off other iRobot models.
- INTRODUCING – The new Roomba i3+ Robot Vacuum. Takes cleaning off your mind, and your to-do list, for months at a time.
- CLEANS UP AFTER YOU, AND ITSELF – Forget about vacuuming for months at a time with the CLEAN BASE Automatic Dirt Disposal that allows the i3+ to empty itself for up to 60 days. AllergenLock Bags capture and trap 99% of pollen and mold.
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE & POWERFUL PICK-UP – Pulls in stubborn dirt & messes with a Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System & 10X the Power-Lifting Suction. Control how you clean with the iRobot HOME app or your voice assistant.
- SMART NAVIGATION GETS THE JOB DONE – The i3+ navigates & maps your home in neat rows using state-of-the-art floor tracking sensors to vacuum hardwood & carpet.
- GOES WHERE IT’S NEEDED, AVOIDS WHERE IT’S NOT – Reactive Sensor Technology tells the robot where it can & cannot reach, which means less getting stuck & more knowing where to go. Dirt Detect sensors, it can focus cleaning where it’s needed most.
- LEARNS YOUR LIFE LISTENS TO YOUR VOICE – Learns your cleaning habits to offer up personalized schedules, while Google Assistant & Alexa allow you to start cleaning with just the sound of your voice.
- IDEAL FOR HOMES WITH PETS – Unique Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes don’t get tangled with pet hair. Brushes adjust & flex to stay in constant contact with carpets & hard floors. High-Efficiency Filter traps 99% of cat & dog allergens.
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.