I’ve heard these are all the rage now for kids. Click here for the iBaste 2-PCS Rainbow Push & Pop Pop Bubble Sensory Fidget Toys for Kids and Adults, One Louder Side Push Bubbles Pop, Bubble Popper Stress Anxiety Relief Toys for Autism ADHD Special Needs (Rainbow), only $11.04 for a limited time.
- Perfect Stress Reliever: This silicone squeeze toy helps relieve stress, restore your mood, and creates a fun atmosphere. The sensory bubble toy is a perfect home essential whenever you feel bored and irritable at home. Have you noticed that your child, or yourself, suddenly feels anxious, restless and a bit OCD? Then you might need or even love this pop fidget toy. Relieve stress and anxiety by simply playing with these toys.
- Safe & Non Toxic: This push & pop pop fidget toy is made of high-quality silicone material, so you don’t have to worry about your child’s safety. The decompression toy does not contain harmful chemicals that can cause any health problems. The sensory bubble toy is totally safe for kids, elderly, and adults.
- Reusable & Washable: This push & pop pop bubble is long-lasting, you can endlessly reuse and clean it after using multiple times. You can easily wipe clean this silicone bubble toy after spilling something on it. The pop fidget toy uses high grade silicone material that can withstand continued use and washing.
- Easy to Play: This sensory bubble toy is super easy to play, simply press the bubbles down and they make a slight popping sound. Then flip it over and start again! The layers take turns pressing down any number of pop Bubbles they wish in a single row. The player who presses down the last pop pop Bubble loses.
- Multi-purpose: The decompression toy not only can reduce stress, but also can be used as a small game for parties and friends. This multipurpose silicone squeeze toy is the perfect game for parents, elderly, children, and adults to play. Have fun anywhere anytime with this great sensory tool.
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.
Leave a Reply