Rapidly chill hot coffee & other beverages in 60 seconds without dilution! Just fill the HyperChiller’s freeze chambers with clean water, freeze for at least 8 hours, pour hot coffee or beverage of choice into the HyperChiller, swirl for 60 seconds & enjoy! Save time, money and become your own barista! The HyperChiller is compatible with most brewing methods including some single serve coffee makers. You can also chill wine, spirits, tea & juice. It’s dishwasher safe so clean up is no problem. Click here for the HyperChiller HC2BG Patented Iced Coffee/Beverage Cooler, NEW, IMPROVED,STRONGER AND MORE DURABLE! Ready in One Minute, Reusable for Iced Tea, Wine, Spirits, Alcohol, Juice, 12.5 Oz, Slate Blue for only about $15.49!
- NEW, IMPROVED,STRONGER AND MORE DURABLE! We listen to our dedicated “Chillers”, so HyperChiller is constantly improving. We’ve also added new colors for you to choose from!
- IMPROVED V2 PRODUCT – the easiest, most cost effective way to chill your favorite beverages! Our Patented design uses regular water to chill and because there are no chemicals or Gels, all parts of the HyperChiller are dishwasher safe!
- SAVE TIME, NO ICE NEEDED – Having to hit the floor running this morning and don’t have time to prepare your iced Coffee? The HyperChiller will chill your Coffee in less than 60 seconds! Take the edge off a hectic morning by enjoying an Iced Coffee on the go.
- COMPATIBLE AND ADAPTABLE – It works with ALL types of coffee makers whether you use a single brew or a K-Cup by brewing directly in to your HyperChiller! Drip style model, no problem, simply pour the Coffee from the carafe and you are Iced in 60 seconds!
- CHILL MORE THAN JUST COFFEE – Your HyperChiller is perfect for chilling all of your favorite beverages whether it’s a special blend of tea, juice, wine or other adult beverages without dilution… you can even chill a glass of wine! The best Happy hour accessory you can buy!
- EASY CHILLING – This is the easiest and most convenient item to make iced Coffee without dilution. Simply fill with water and place in the freezer, remove and place in your Coffee maker and brew or pour from a carafe in to the HyperChiller and then into your cup.
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.